1. A sneaky slitted pair of trousers that are essentially like the pants version of a skort. Sometimes we don't feel like wearing shorts or dresses, and when those moments arise? These perfect pants come to the rescue!
Promising review: "Cool summer pants If you're between sizes go a size up because they're super stretchy, but also a bit tighter than expected. I love these though. I'm 5'5 110lbs and usually wear a small. These could even be a bit looser, I think I could have fit in a medium as well. These grew on me. I'd definitely recommend. Light and airy. A bit see through, so nude underwear/thong is recommended." — BekahBuy on Amazon
Available in 0 sizes, 16 colors.
2. I'm obsessed with these super cute high-waisted pants that have a bow at the waist and the tapered ends!
Promising review: "Good fit, good quality I read various good reviews before ordering, and I'm glad I did. I really enjoy these pants. I am 5'7" and about 185 lbs, normally a size 12 pant, and I ordered an XL. They fit really well. Maybe a bit big in the waist, but I didn't want anything smaller to be tight on my thighs/behind, so I'm really happy with the sizing. The pictures don't really do justice, and I don't love this top with these pants as much (it's a looser fit, and I need something that tucks in better), but I am so pleased with these pants. I haven't washed them yet, so I don't know how they wash, but other reviews have said they wash good. If I had one complaint, it'd be that they're a touch long for me, but I just tied the bottom bow a little tighter so they don't fall down. The length would be perfect with sandals. I also LOVE the pockets. They are big enough to put my phone in (iphone 7) AND to put my hand in at the same time. Overall, the material lays/wears in a flattering way, and I love that. I couldn't be happier with these pants." — SandyBuy on Amazon
3. An elastic waist pant if you're someone who thinks of summer as an opportunity to get your Coastal Grandma style on. Five minutes into wearing these breezy beauties you'll start to feel like you're starring in your very own Nancy Meyers rom-com.
Promising review: "Love love love I absolutely love these! I wasn’t sure about them since I couldn’t tell if they would be see through or how well they would fit and what not but they aren’t see through, fit well, and are really comfortable. They’re my favorite pants to wear to work! Definitely worth the purchase! I’m considering getting more in different colors!" — Brooklyn & JustinBuy on Amazon
Available in 0 sizes, 19 colors.
4. These palazzo pants are so comfortable and come in such beautiful colors! The pleats give them a touch of elegance.
Promising review: "Perfect Fit for a "Curvy" Girl LOVE this item! I'm curvy, 5'4", about 165-170 lbs, with a large booty. I ordered the L/14 and they fit PERFECTLY. I do have to be careful when putting on or taking off over my curvy rear so I don't split the zipper area... but that's completely normal for me lol:) By the way, in case you're not sure about sizing, I'm normally a size 12 (sometimes a little tight) or a size 14 (usually a little too loose)." — ColorfulBlueBuy on Amazon
5. If you want the cool denim look but don't want to feel like you're trapped in a sauna, these cropped denim bloomer-style pants are perfect. The baggy fit allows your legs to breathe and has a fun, retro energy.
Promising review: "GET THESE PANTS NOW I was apprehensive about getting these pants because I thought they might not be flattering on me, but YEOOOOO I wear these boys like TWICE A WEEK IM IN LOVE. They're cute asf with a crop top or oversized sweater tucked in!!! And theyre so COMFORTABLE. The waist is completely elastic like pajama pants, but still has a button and zipper to look like jeans. I usually wear them with a belt to sinch in my waist a little more, but they're cute without one too! The pockets are DEEP too I can actually fit my phone in em its wild. I get compliments literally every single time I wear them!The only thing I could say is if you're on the taller side like me (5'10/11) the leg holes kind of ride up if you sit with your legs crossed or bend over. Just wear long socks or tights underneath if its cold, otherwise it really doesnt even matter.I think I got a 3xl just because I was scared they were Asian sizes and I wear a size 14/16 jeans so u know how it is lol. They fit GREAT but I could have comfortably gone down to a 2x or maybe even 1x. They really really feel like you're just wearing pajamas I love it" — Kristin&GraceBuy on Amazon
6. You'll probably be living in these colorful, boho-inspired pants once you see how carefree they feel and how groovy they look. No downward-facing dogs required!
Promising review: "VERY COMFY PANTS I decided to take a chance and order these since they claimed to fit up to a size 22. Figured I could send them back if they didn't work. I am a plus size lady 22/24 size pants. I received the pants today and when I took them out of the package I thought, "No way!" I tried them on and was very pleasantly surprised at how well they fit and how comfortable they are. I can sit, squat, move around with plenty of room in the legs, waist and seat. Very, very pleased with these pants and will be ordering more!" — QueenDianeBuy on Amazon
7. A pair of slitted drawstring pants with a matching crop top is a win in my book because it is stylish, airy, and comfy.
Promising review: "The perfect summer set! I am so obsessed with this set! I am 5’3 and around 160, usually wear a size 10, 36D and bought a large which was the perfect fit. I own it in orange (gorgeous shade!) and loved it so much that I ordered the teal - the teal is darker than depicted and is more of an emerald color so I’ll likely be exchanging for a different color. The material doesn’t have much stretch and feels similar to linen; it’s super lightweight and perfect for summer - the side slits on the pants allow for great airflow and make this outfit heat&humidity approved. I wore it in Charleston during a heat wave and didn’t sweat to death, so you can take my word for it." —Buy on Amazon
8. An ultra-classy pair of cropped pants that are perfect for a casual day of strolling or a nice dinner out.
Promising review: "Cute and comfy I am excited to wear these pants out! There is some stretch in the waist so they don't cut into you and the material is very comfortable. I'm about 5' 3.5" and they hit right at the top of my feet." — RunRunRunBuy on Amazon
9. A pair of sporty cargo joggers made from lightweight, quick-drying fabric, with five pockets! Plus, they're treated with SPF 50+ for extra sun shielding, and since they provide more coverage than shorts, you'll be spared from mosquitoes attacking your legs!
Promising review: "BEST CARGO PANTS EVER I LOVE these cargo pants... I was so sad because I had gotten a cotton pair from somewhere else and they ripped. I came across these and was a little worried... until I tried them on. I am 5’ 5” and about 140-150 lbs. I got the large size hoping they would be a little baggy/loose and they were perfect! The fabric makes them look pretty nice too. I am going to wear these to work SO much... they are made nicely." — Taylor SmithBuy on Amazon
10. Would you like a denim jogger with elastic hems? You can wear them bunched up, cuffed, or any way you'd like! They really look like jeans, but the stretchy material and drawstring waistband make them wayyy more comfy.
Promising review: "Great quality jeans! The pants were a great fit! It does not have elastic, which I would’ve preferred, but I got a size up and that helped with the fit. I’m usually a 1X (XL) but I’m purchased a 2X. I love the elastic band on the ankles, which allowed me to pull up the pants a bit. I prefer it pulled up better than wearing it down in the next pic. Overall, I am pleased with this purchase! It was a great addition for my 40th bday pics!" — GoddyBuy on Amazon
Available in 0 sizes, 26 colors.
11. And finally, a relaxed pair of lantern trousers that'll make you feel like Princess Jasmine with that flowy silhouette! Genie, I wish for these pants to magically appear at my door. 🧞♂️
Promising review: "Very Nice, Indeed Great pants, and an interesting bottom hem that reminds me of my favorite Eileen Fisher pants (but at a fraction of the price)!I've been on the fence about these pants for several weeks, but decided to trust the reviewers and take a chance. I'm 5'6.5" and wear a size 12 (normally ranging from size 10-14 when my weight fluctuates). I opted to get the larger of sizes to fit me, a large rather than a medium; as I can have them tailored if too big. A good decision.The linen fabric is tightly woven and a good weight, this is a quality fabric. Pictured are the pants as they currently fit, I will actually get the legs taken in about an inch, and try out the size medium when I order another color. Yes, I will be buying at least one other pair of these pants!This is a linen/cotton blend pant, not full linen." — SammiBuy on Amazon
Available in 30 colors, 0 sizes.
12. A roomy but well-tailored palazzo pant to give you some structure up top and a cool, loose fit below. I'm eyeing that houndstooth print. 👀
Promising review: "Great Purchase Overall I am 5’7 and ordered a medium. I am 27-28 inch waist-deprnding on the bloat.This exceeded my expectations! I love it. Its a little loose on the waist. But then again,I had not had lunch yet...lol The material is a good. True to the color. Great purchase overall." — Irene KBuy on Amazon
13. A versatile pair of Levi's capris that reviewers say have a nice amount of comfy stretch, but with the quality look and feel of good denim. When you're ready to part with your sweats, these will take you to all of your errands and beyond.
Promising review: "Cute and comfortable These are so cute and very comfortable. I am 5’4 and 150lb I ordered a size 6 and they are perfect! You can never go wrong with Levi’s." — ElizabethBuy on Amazon - $49.99
14. A pair of tapered joggers that are more fitted, but without feeling super constricted. These joggers are made with lightweight linen and have an adjustable waist that makes them extra comfy!
Promising review: "True Linen I’m 5’2 135lbs and the small fit me perfectly.When you hold these up, you think they look super small but the elastic in the back makes them a perfect fit and they’re flattering on the bum!Follow me on instagram @xosimplylo for more amazon finds" — Lauren FuquayBuy on Amazon
15. A tapered balloon jean designed with a slightly looser fit will not make you feel like the fabric has become one with your skin. If you're taller, they'll likely have a slightly cropped fit. If you're shorter, they'll look super cute cuffed!
Promising review: "Pretty great Fits very well, nice baggy lookFellow Fatties I declare these pants safe!" — YegBuy on Amazon