2. This cami halter top is versatile and can be worn in many different ways, each style screaming, Bring on the margaritas! Reviewers also say that it can double as a bikini top!
Promising review: "Great fit! This was the perfect top for my 70's costume! Just like my mom used to wear back in the day! Great fit and well made." — Yvonne SharpBuy on Amazon
Available in 14 colors, 0 sizes.
3. A high-neck knit halter top with a little more coverage is perfect for fall weather. You can wear it with jeans, skirts, or shorts and it will always look great.
Promising review: "Great for hot flashes! The I bought a large. My bra size is36/38 D and it fits great. Great to later with cardigan in winter and peel off when you have a hot flash!" — Animal-LoverBuy on Amazon - $27.99
4. A halter top that you can tie in various ways means that it's like having multiple tops in one. Plus, it's easy to adjust the size without any help.
Promising review: "Best suited for smaller melons. I ordered this item to use with my mermaid costume for Halloween. I wear a 40G in one brand and squeeze myself into a 42DDD from another brand of bra. I was hopelessly optimistic in ordering this product in the largest size. The color is gorgeous, the fabric is super soft and comfortable. Tying this thing is not easy. Perhaps with lots of practice I might get better at it. As you can see it was quite cold in my room when I tried this item on, so all you will need are some pasties to cover your nips... or not; I'm not one to yuck somebody's yum. While trying to adjust the criss cross bits around my stomach, I did have a full on wardrobe malfunction, so be aware that you won't be super secure. I gave 2 stars because the whole experience was hysterical. Cheers." — Christina JensenBuy on Amazon
5. A bandana halter top is the perfect way to show that you're fun and carefree. Just tie it around yourself and enjoy the summer vibes.
Promising review: "Cute and flirty Super cute shirt, flirty and flattering for those of us wanting to show some skin without fully admitting we don’t have the abs to confidently pull off a full crop top. My only critique is that I hate that it ties in two places. I thought it looked busy with all that string so I wrapped the lower tie around to the front and tied it there under the shirt. Because of how the shirt hangs you can’t see the extra string in front. I possibly could’ve ordered a small, but at 5’3”/130 lbs I’m happy with how the medium covers!" — Krissy R.Buy on Amazon
6. A basic sweater halter crop top that is basically made to grace your Instagram feed on your next night out with the gals. Prepare for the onslaught of 🔥 emojis in 3...2...
Promising review: "Cute & comfy top! Love this top! Super comfy can’t wait till the other colors come back in stock, because I need all three!!" — Josie Hello SilhouetteBuy on Amazon
Available in 0 sizes, 8 colors.
7. A halter tank top with great chest support that's made of a stretchy and soft material. You'll barely even feel it there, like a favorite bralette you leave the house in all the time because it's so comfy.
Promising review: "So so cute Got the black and white one. They both fit perfectly just the white one is just a little sheer." — k.howlBuy on Amazon