1. TRUE! Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer treats and defeats dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines that are taking up prime real estate around your delicate eye area. This even comes with a built-in sponge applicator so you don't even have to think about packing another tool for a weekend getaway.
Promising review: "Best Concealer I've Used Best under eye concealer ever. I am 67 years old, have tried them all and I wouldn't go out without applying this concealer. It blends nicely with my foundation and has never caked. The sponge applicator is soft and makes application quick and easy. I will continue to use this product and hope, like many products I've used over the years, that it doesn't get discontinued." — MortyBuy on Amazon - $7.00
2. Coty Airspun oil-reducing and setting powder tackles daily 4 p.m. T-zone shine while locking in your concealer and foundation. Simply put, you can give your skin a quick refresh with this for a "just-applied" look anytime your face becomes more reflective than the screen you've been staring at all day.
Promising review: "Fav. So, first off No flashback.... there is so many mixed reviews on this but it has been my favorite one to date. I’m a stylist and travel for weddings.. I do bridal hair & makeup. I really think the mixed reviews comes from the actual way it’s used.If you’re using this as a full face powder then I wouldn’t suggest it for you.If you’re using it to bake your concealer then, yes! It’s for you. Also, using it this way does a great job with making your makeup last from the time you put your makeup on to when you take it off.It’s not cakey or thick, It’s “ Airy”... & your skin can breathe.Keep in mind too that you bake before you bronze, blush & highlight.. so when you wipe the access powder off after a few mins (I usually do my eye shadow or lips in this time) there is no way it should appear cakey, thick or noticeable in anyway. It’s purpose is to set your concealer & help create a smoother appearance over those concealed spots. (Under eye for example)." — Kc MarieBuy on Amazon - $5.29
3. The Nyx Concealer Color Correcting Palette helps to hide any proof of your late night happy hours that went on for much longer than midnight. These creamy concealers can help to fix literally any kind of discoloration, such as acne scars and dark circles. They can also be blended with foundations to help fix undertones that don't match your complexion.
Promising review: "Creamy, blendable, worth it! I have other color correctors that feel too heavy or too drying. So when I picked this up I was a bit nervous as it was my first NYX buy (I know I know, but that was two months against and now I'm hooked to the brand!). First off this is about a fraction of the price in-stores (~$10)...it was a complete steal for the price!It has 6 different colors: yellow, green, purple, salmon-pink, and two skin tone (cream and brown). I attached a color wheel so it's easier to understand for beginners. To correct the problem area, choose the color or close to it (e.g. red for acne) on the wheel and then choose the opposite color (e.g. the green is the opposite of red). This means you need the green corrector to cover your redness. Yellow is the opposite of purple so it corrects dark circles (I read that it's best for tanner people), veins, and purple-ish bruises. Purple is the opposite of yellow so it corrects yellow undertones. The salmon-pink corrects blue/purple (under eye bags for my pale skin). The bottom two colors are for contouring I think? I don't contour so I can't say anything about those two.Obviously you don't leave these colors on your face alone; you blend them with concealer or foundation.The product is waxy and you might have trouble putting them on if you're fingers aren't warmed up. They drag on my under eyes sometimes, so I warm my fingers up (rub them together), then try again. It usually does the trick. The salmon right away brightens my under eyes, even without concealer. That's when you know it's the right color :-)I put up pictures that are hopefully of use. I don't have my foundation on, so those areas that I applied the product aren't perfect. They do, hopefully, show how the colors are corrected! Overall, I really like this product as it has a multitude of correctors for my multitude of problems. I would probably suggest buying this at Ulta or anywhere other than online." — Z.S.Buy on Amazon
Available in 4 colors.
4. Bio Oil is a great way to care for your skin if you have uneven complexions or other skin concerns. It's noncomedogenic, which means it won't clog pores. You can also use it on your face to help get rid of acne scars.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day, morning and before i go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts.. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes.Now I am using it on my arms and hands. I hope have the same result. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." — Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon - $8.92
5. PanOxyl Foaming Face Wash is a 10% benzoyl peroxide formula that works as both a cleanser and a spot treatment. It powerfully kills off bacteria to prevent new skin bullies from appearing and deals with those that are currently on the surface by unclogging pores and helping skin shed more effectively.
Promising review: "Better than Proactiv for maskne I’ve been using it for a little over 3 weeks now and it has cleared all my active pimples and prevented new ones from popping up. I still have acne scars that will take longer to clear but so far so good! It will dry your face so I recommend using a hydrating night cream or lotion after use. I tried proactive and proactive md and neither have worked as well as this product has in a shorter amount of time." — KrystalBuy on Amazon - $9.48
6. Maybelline Great Clear Lash Mascara can be used as part of your routine to groom and separate lashes in preparation for a coat of color, or it can be used alone to build length and define naked lashes. -An added bonus is that the clear formula can also work as a pomade to tame frizzy hair and flyaways, or even as a brow gel!
Promising review: "Transfers to Skin After Dry This mascara is pretty nice and the price for it is great. It is not my favorite mascara but it works pretty well. I like pretty much everything about it aside from the fact that it transfers onto my skin after it has dried. It is nice and dark and separates the lashes nicely and adds a good amount of volume and length and also does not irritate my eyes. But I would go for a different brand before this one just because it really transfers quite a bit onto my skin after it has finished drying and I find myself having to wipe under my eyes and up by my eyebrows where my lashes touch because it deposits black onto my skin. It just makes for a problem when you are also wearing foundation or eyeshadow, you just keep having to wipe off black marks around your eyes and I have used other brands of similarly priced mascara that don't leave me with this problem." — brittBuy on Amazon