1. A pet hair remover if you're tired of getting fur all over your clothes. Roll it over your couch, bed, favorite blanket, you name it, and watch it lift the fur away. See, we can own nice things!!
Promising review: "OMG LIFE-CHANGING Where has this been all my crazy cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-lb. tabby and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing – he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care, it's THAT good." — StephanieBuy on Amazon - $26.95
2. You'll thank me later when you're not getting Apple alerts that your headphones are too loud for too long. An earbud cleaning kit to lift the crusty goop that's dulling your AirPods' sound quality is exactly what you need.
Promising review: "How did I live without this kit? This little cleaning kit is handy for so many gadgets and tech cleaning that I will probably always have one handy. Tech can get so gunked up gross, especially when working from home so much.This kit is perfect for a tech detail that gets into all of the small cracks and hard to reach spots to get your tech back to that new tech shape!" — Joe CoxBuy on Amazon - $5.99
3. A Schick Silk dermaplaning razor can help you achieve precision when trimming your eyebrows, so you don't have to worry about accidentally shaving off half of your eyebrow like you did in middle school.
Promising review: "Smooth sailing I'm a redhead with pale skin and light see thru hair on my arms and face. I'm a makeup artist and kept hearing from others about face shaving (dermaplanning) how it makes the makeup look better and skin glowy and decided why not, let's try it! And I'm so impressed! I wish I had a picture as I was using the tool how much white peach fuzz came off in small strokes! I loved the eyebrow tool, couldn't have shaped the brow without it! Its important to properly cleanse before using as you will be opening up your pores in the process for exfoliating, some of the reviews said they broke out and I imagine its bc they didnt properly cleanse. I washed my face and patted dry then used the product and rinsed with cold water and washed my hands with antibacterial soap. Then applied toner, serum and a high quality moisturizer. From research, they rec. Not wearing makeup the day you use this and gently cleanse and moisturize. So thats what I did! I dipped the blade in rubbing alcohol to sanitize after using. I don't know how some reviews said they cut theirselves with this tool, I was nervous to try this bc of said reviews but honestly no. Hold the tool at a 45 degree angle, make small strokes downward and hold the skin taut on the area you are doing. There's not way your going to draw blood. Good luck and give it a try!" — dlBuy on Amazon - $5.67
Available in 2 sizes.
4. A black car scratch remover can help get rid of any reminders of the time you accidentally swiped the mailbox when you pulled into the driveway. It's usually a much cheaper alternative to driving to the auto shop.
Promising review: "Go and buy this Product is awesome, just as described and removes small scratches easily. Instructions says to apply in circular method, but worked well for me going straight back and forth as my scratch was straight line. Highly recommend." — Just BoyfriendBuy on Amazon - $24.99
Available in 0 sizes.
5. A manual food chopper because it can slice and dice fruits, veggies, herbs, boneless meats, and ice with ease *and* without taking up a lot of space on your counters or hurting your ears with itsoshrieking mechanical whirring.
Promising review: "Best Chopper I've had Over the past 5 years I've used an electric mini chopper (too much work to clean, had to be near a plug), a pampered chef brand slap-chop-thing (hurts your hand, and flings material all over) and this has been hands down the best. My mom recommended it to me after she got one. We were both loyal pampered chef chopper customers for years, but would both complain about two major things: 1) It hurts your hands after a lot of chopping, and 2) they were very messy, stuff dripped out and flung out the sides, if there was liquid it ran all over the counter.This little buddy has solved all those problems! I will admit it can get fatiguing if you're doing a lot of chopping, but only an electric one would solve that problem. I have already gotten rid of the pampered chef and the electric chopper. I know I'll never use them after meeting this.The only complaint is that the top can't go in the dishwasher nor be submerged. So its a little bit more work to clean than something you can just toss in the dishwasher." — Cannin314Buy on Amazon - $17.56
6. A helpful tool for getting your heels in sandal-ready condition, the foot file helps to rub away dead skin and calluses revealing baby soft heels.
Promising review: "Severely painful cracked feet... NO MORE! I suffered from the most severely painful cracked feet for over 30 years. Like many that suffer from this condition – I've tried every dang option, medical and homeopathic do it yourself conjuring I could think of. All of which ended up not working and seemed I would be doomed to live out the rest of my life dealing severely painful cracked feet. Not to mention the wearing of socks at the beach, scratching the wife with the heals and the kids asking if I was dying due to the way my feet looked – no joke!That is until I found and tried the Colossal Foot Rasp from Rikans. Not only did it work, but it REALLY worked! I could not believe how much this foot file does its job in getting through the dry, dead and callused skin. Don't believe me, take a look at the before and after pictures I included as they will speak for themselves.Words of advice:#1. Take your time the first time through using this. It works very well and takes off a lot of skin more so than you think. Go slow and watch the dead skin fall away. Soon you will see new and healthy skin start to appear.#2. Find a great foot repair cream that specializes in re-moisturizing and combating cracked dry heals. I used O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot Cream and that is the second part to the overall success of curing my severely cracked heals.#3. Keep feet moisturized and keep applying lotion daily. Small price to pay but worth it to never have the feet I had ever again!.Hope this review finds its way to those that dealt with feet and heals like I had. You don't have to live with it as this product will do wonders if used correctly." — My CommentBuy on Amazon - $9.95
7. No-scrub, weekly shower spray that eliminates soap scum and shower grime buildup without you ever having to wipe. Rinse it clean the next day, and you'll be amazed to see those hard water stains on your shower door are *poof* gone.
Promising review: "Works great!! I wasn't sure if this would clean my shower doors without me first scrubbing them first but thought I would give it a try. I started just spraying one of the doors so I could compare it to the other door. Within the first couple of days I noticed it started working. I sprayed it every day and within a couple of weeks it looked great. The doors have a pattern in them so they will never look perfectly clear. In the pictures I put a pink hand towel on the sink so it would show up good. The door on the left is the one I didn't spray at all yet and the door on the right is after it was clean. I will definitely continue to use this product." — Gail CarnesBuy on Amazon - $18.48
Available in 3 styles.
8. 67,500+ reviewers can't be wrong - this cruelty free vitamin C serum will give your skin the pick-me-up it needs! With regular use, you can expect to see your skin brighten, soften, and dramatically fade hyperpigmentation.
Promising review: "Game changer I began using this product April of 2018. 2 years later and my skin has been renewed!! I love this product so much. If you are of a darker complexion and suffer from hyperpigmentation I would definitely recommend this product. It’s been a life saver ❤️❤️❤️" — KiaraBuy on Amazon - $19.99
9. If you're looking for a delicious, healthier alternative to ice cream or sorbet, the Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker is a great option. Reviewers swear by its ability to turn frozen fruit into a creamy, delicious treat, and it's perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
Promising review: "Brilliant!! This deserves 50 stars! Oh my gosh why did it take me so long to find this amazing gadget! Ice cream lovers, fruit lovers, sorbet lovers - THIS IS THE BEST INVENTION! So easy, quick, delicious and magical!!" — JackieBuy on Amazon
Available in 0 sizes, 6 colors.
10. If you're someone who gets seasonal allergies, this air purifier is for you. It helps remove dander, mold, dust, and pollen from the air, so you can breathe more easily.
Promising review: "Marriage/pet saver! I foster kittens for a rescue, and no matter how often I clean the boxes, 2 or 3 times daily, and general cleaning, I still have an odor in the room. I got this product out of desperation. It was a good size and weight for kitties bouncing around. I am truly shocked and enormously happy with how it works! My husband was at wits' end with his sensitive nose. He goes in there now and is astonished, no smell. We are getting another for the kitchen! The room is 10×10, and I use it one the 2 setting. I also enjoy the nitelight. Very helpful without disturbing sick sleepy babies recovering from illness." — victoria MohagenBuy on Amazon - $89.99
Available in 2 colors, 2 sizes.
11. Although you brush your retainer every night, it somehow gets coated in a weird white film. You can use denture cleaner tablets to blast away the odor-causing bacteria, discoloration, and plaque. These tablets can be used on Invisalign, retainers, dentures, night guards, and more.
Promising review: "DANGEROUS!!! I’m pretty sure this product sent my son to the emergency room. It contains persulfate which is a chemical that causes abdominal pain, vomiting, seizures and low blood pressure. My son soaked his retainer for several hours in the solution before wearing it overnight. The next morning my husband and I went to the store and when we got home we found my son on the floor, covered in vomit, disoriented and incoherent. He spent two days in the hospital and had every test possible including bloodwork, EEG, echocardiogram, lumbar puncture, EKG, brain CT and MRI, and chest CT. Everything was normal. After coming home I was in his bathroom and saw the box for the retainer cleaner and realized that was the only thing he used that was out of the ordinary. I got online and started searching and discovered how dangerous the product is and that the reaction is what my son experienced. This stuff is poison." — A. AndersonBuy on Amazon
12. An allergy supplement that stops your dog from scratching and licking themselves constantly. These soft chews are great for dogs with sensitive skin and allergies. They deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients that help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
Promising review: "My dog no longer needs to live in a hypoallergenic bubble Ok, no he doesn’t really live in a bubble but he’s almost 5 and I do not know how he’s survived this long being allergic to everything: wheat, corn, pollen, grass, sunshine, fresh air, etc.... but we have tried so many different things trying to help him be comfortable and social and fed. My vet prescribed Apoquel to help alleviate itching but after reading online how bad it can be for dogs in the long run I decided to search for a healthy alternative. So after lots of research I found these and BOY they are life changing!!!! He’s like a brand new healthy boy! Every morning he takes his “multivitamins” and they’re yummy so it’s like a treat for him. His coat is softer and growing in thicker due to less itching. His inner thighs are completely hairless and before the multivitamins he had a constant rash that would hinder him from a lot of playing outside and now it’s completely clear of any bumps and redness and he’s the happiest, healthiest boy!! I can not stress how much these allergy immune bites have helped and no this is not a sponsored review (but email me if you want a dog model though). Truthfully, these are a healthy alternative to Apoquel and we have had 100% success with it and will be lifelong customers (or spokespeople- again, email me)" — MeganBuy on Amazon
Available in 5 pattern names, 2 sizes.
13. A shelf liner with locking tabs prevents taco seasoning packets from falling through wire shelves and becoming lost in the pantry.
Promising review: "Used in my freezer. The wire shelves are a ... Used in my freezer. The wire shelves are a little smaller than the liner and I had to cut down but liner does what it promises. The liner is thick and strong but not too thick that it can't be cut with scissors. Had to reverse roll to flatten." — SGCBuy on Amazon - $17.25
14. A box of cleaning K-Cups so you can get rid of residue in your machine and prevent flavors from transferring in just one cycle. Or you could have fun descaling it multiple times. Your choice!
Promising review: "My coffee tastes like coffee again It cleaned my keurig better than I expected. I didn’t realize how dirty it was." — 1puppy & a headacheBuy on Amazon
15. This drain clog remover will help you get rid of the hair monster in your shower drain and impress you with its results. Alternatively, you can choose to let the hair glob remain in the pipes and at some point, your shower will turn into a bath. Fun!
Promising review: "Amazing snake drain and it works so easily! My drain had been draining very slowly for the past two months or so. I found these and decided to give them a shot. I mean for $10, who could blame me. As soon as the box arrived, I whipped these bad boys out and straightened them out. They straightened out easily and I decided to go for it. I couldn't take the stopper out of the tub, so I just slid the snake down the drain. It got stuck a little, but slid right in with just a little push. Once I got it most of the way in, it was time to reveal the mess that was clogging my drain. In one quick and easy pull, a three foot ratted mess of hair came out of my drain, which I’ve kindly attached a photo of for your reference. Now, my drain is no longer clogged and I can shower in peace. Highly recommend this product!" — MeganMarieBuy on Amazon - $9.99
16. An acne patch that is perfect for those days when you get a pimple at the most inconvenient time. Hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil are gentle on your skin while still being effective at drawing out fluids and pus from your pimple.
Promising review: "Cystic acne relief in 2 days. If you are looking for relief from ocassional (2-3 a month) painful, unwelcome cystic acne, then run, don’t walk and buy this product! I’ve tried other drying products such as sulfur, benzoyl peroxide, toothpaste (??!!)... but I didn’t have any luck and only had dry patches the next morning.I put these patches on as soon as I feel the “here we go again” tenderness on my chin. Within 2-3 days, they’re gone. I am 31 years old and am experiencing cystic acne for the first time. 😑Go buy this product and experience the magic yourself." — CherylBuy on Amazon - $8.49
17. A pack of food spikes for forgetful gardeners who have killed one too many plants. Good thing these lil' guys will help your plants live for up to two months continuously.
Promising review: "Murder Sticks I bought these because it seemed like folks here really liked them - but I must have gotten a rogue batch filled with poison, because they killed every single plant I put them in after just a few days. Big pots, small pots, succulents, ferns, it was a disaster. I followed the instructions on the package regarding pot size, and even broke some sticks in half for some smaller pots. They still sucked the life out of my babies like a 90's cartoon villain. One plant is literally turning black from the roots up. The plants in the picture were growing super well, and forming new buds every few days before these death sticks were introduced. Stay far away from these for your houseplants." — CaraBuy on Amazon
18. A heavy-duty grout cleaner is what you need if you want to give your floors a jaw-dropping makeover, à la Anne Hathaway in The Princess Diaries. The dirt will just disappear. I don't know what else to tell you.
Promising review: "this product contains acid in the formula Please do not buy this product. Several months ago, I purchased grout-ezz from Amazon to clean the grout on my kitchen floor. The kitchen floor is white ceramic tile with white grout. The floor is only one year old. It did clean the gout but ruined my kitchen ceramic tile floor. Because of the pour spout on the bottle, it was impossible to regulate the amount of liquid applied to the grout. Yes it did spill over on the tile. At first, I was not concerned because I followed the instructions and wiped up the access. After drying, I noticed that the cleaner left etching on the ceramic floor. I have contacted Jeff White owner of Clean-ezz and he refuses to do anything about my problem. I have sent him pictures of the floor, verifications from the tile manufactor and a professional cleaner verifying that the etching will not come out. I would like to hear from anyone else who had the same problem. I did notice one person did have a problem. We checked the contents of cleaner and it does have acid in it." — NOT EEZBuy on Amazon
19. A multi-use skincare oil to treat a variety of issues, including uneven skin, stretch marks, and acne scars. It helps your body retain moisture (bye bye dry skin!) and absorbs into the skin fast so you won't feel greasy.
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day, morning and before i go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts.. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes.Now I am using it on my arms and hands. I hope have the same result. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." — Amazon CustomerBuy on Amazon - $8.92
20. A citrus-scented deodorizing spray that will make it look (and smell!) like your pet's accident just never happened.
Promising review: "Im in tears I have been mind blown with this amazing powerful spray after dozens of pet sprays dozebs of carpet vaccum powders and tons of money and a load of disappointment THIS PRODUCT IS THE TOP OF THE LINE IMMA TELL THE WORLD ABOUT THIS NOT ONLY IS IT SAFE FOR YOUR PETS ITS SAFE FOE YOU AND YOUR KIDS IT KILLS ALLL ORDERS IN THE CARPERT THE WHOLE HOUSE ONE I FIRST GOT MINE I SPRAY THE WHOLE ROOM WITH LESS THEN A 3RD OF THE SPRAY AND VACUUMED THE CARPET JUST IN ONE ROOM WHERE THE PETS LIVE MY WHOLE HOUSE WAS BUSTING WITH ENDLESS HOURS OF AMAZING CITRUS ORANGE CLEAN SMELLS 17 MINS LATER I WAS BACK ON AMAZON ORDERING MY SECOND BOTTLE I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PRODUCT FOR ODOR EVER AGAIN INHAVE FOUND MY SAVER TO BETTER PET ODOR SMELLS THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUCH AMAZING PRODUCT (FAN FOR LIFE)" — Crazy shopper gotto have itBuy on Amazon
Available in 3 sizes.
21. Do you keep your washing machine open when it's not in use? That could be why it smells moldy, even if you're using washing machine cleaning tablets that are supposed to clean and freshen the inside while dissolving residue. Maybe there's a build-up of something that the tablets can't handle.
Promising review: "Just ok, but C.L.R. works MUCH better for smells and soap scum I used these every month or every other as instructed but soap scum still collected in the reservoir under the drum that hops the clothes and every time I would wash my clothes the machine would smell like sewage. I could run two afresh tabs through, back to back and it did nothing for the smell. I finally tried CLR (Calcium Lime and Rust cleaner) as instructed at half a cup and it actually killed the odor completely. I won't be buying afresh again seeing how it can maybe maintain a clean washer at best but do nothing once a buildup or stench sets in. CLR is what I will use from now on and it will probably cost me much less in the long run. I'm glad I found CLR because I couldn't take the smell any more and the clothe smell I wash aren't especially dirty, it's that these machines are not designed to fully drain the water out (shake it, you can hear it slosh around after the cycle is complete) and the repair guys who were out for other issues said they're not designed to drain all the water at the end of the cycle and that it's actually impossible to do (which isn't true). Anyway if this sounds like an ad for CLR, good (but it's not) because I spent a whole lot of money on Affresh and it can't hold a candle to CLR which actually solved my problem. I'm glad I had it sitting around from years ago." — RevoBuy on Amazon